click to stop
KHphotographics is committed to preserving and protecting the natural environment. Protecting the environment and conserving natural resources is not only personally important to us, it is imperative to the continued success of our business and our clients.
* We are a paperless studio and all of our contracts and releases are done digitally to reduce waste.
* We refuse, reduce, re-use, recycle everything possible: we even shred our own newspaper and use it for packing material and gift baskets!
* We practice water, waste and energy conservation as much as possible.
* We offer discounts on our services to environmental non-profits and we also volunteer with several organizations committed to renewable energy and recycling.
* We are actively seeking products that have the lowest impact on the environment as possible; We offer VEGAN album options made from all natural, recycled products. All of our prints and products are made with recycled material.
* We offer our clients a recycling program where they can give back gift boxes, bags and all other paperie and we will reuse it! In return we offer print credit!
* We provide our portrait clients their images via a link to download rather than disks. And for our wedding clients we supply their images on reusable, personally customized flash drives made from recycled materials.
* Our business cards and any printed marketing materials are serviced at a green certified printer where they are printed on 100% recycled materials.
These are a few ways we can offer a greener business, the list will keep growing as we find more ways to conserve our environment!